Ep.61 'SMT & ST Industry Q and A' with guest host Mike Grice
In Ep.61 of the Sports Therapy Association Podcast, Mike Grice (Director of Movement Therapy Education) steps on as guest host whilst regular host Matt Phillips (Runchatlive) is camping in torrential rains. Together with the help of STA founder Gary Benson, Mike brings you an Industry Q&A session for Sports Massage Therapists and Sports Therapists, answering questions put to them by listeners who joined the episode live.
Questions discussed in this episode include:
- "In your business listing, do you list individual treatments or just the option to book an appointment?"
- "How do you cope with the pressures of movement back to face-to-face appointments?"
- "How many hours of reading research should therapists do a month?"
- "How do you check if a particular CPD course is worth doing?"
- "Is it now safe to do a face-to-face First Aid qualification?"
- "How can we compete ethically in our marketing with the huge amount of misleading advertising out there?"
- "Does a Sports Therapy degree make you more employable?"
Big thanks to Mike Grice for once again stepping in as guest host. Check out Mike's website 'Movement Therapy Education'
Enjoyed the episode?
Please take a couple of minutes to leave us a rating & review on Apple Podcasts. It really does make all the difference in helping us reach out to a larger audience. iPhone users you can do this from your phone, Android users you will need to do it from iTunes.
All episodes are streamed live to our YouTube channel and remember all soft tissue therapists (non members included) are welcome to join us for the LIVE recording on Tuesdays at 8pm (UK time) on the Sports Therapy Association Facebook Page