CPD Requirements (Per membership Year)
Everyone except student members should hold a current first aid certificate equivalent or above the EFAW qualification.
- Student members: There are no additional CPD requirement whilst you study towards your qualification.
- Level 3 members: 18 Hours CPD for the duration of your membership.
- Level 4,5,6 or 7 members: 24 hours CPD for the duration of your membership.
What can you actually count towards your CPD?
All must be recorded on the form and include a reflective paragraph to inform how you have developed your understaning of the subject matter.
- Further Education Courses - e.g. Moving from L3 to L4 etc.
- CPD courses related to your career - e.g. Taping course, Business Bootcamp, Dry Needling or suitable industry related course
- Listening to career related podcasts - e.g. STA Podcast, Massage Collective, Podcast Extra, WIST podcast
- Reading research articles and books that are career related.
- Watching videos that are career related - e.g. Learn Anatomy Online content or suitable educational content found online etc.
- Shadowing someone for your career development
Video below discusses this in more detail.